The Comedy Cellar at Mojo's is The Place for Comedy! Enjoy dinner in the restaurant or choose the dinner and show package which includes a Buffet Dinner and one Comedy show ticket.
- Dinner-N- Show Packages have limited availability- Tickets must be paid in advance- The Buffet Style Dinner is served 6:30pm -7:30 pm. If your Show starts @ 9pm, your Buffet will be served 7:30-8:30pm. You MUST be checked in and seated before the starting time. For more information please call 330-793-6656 and ask for a manager.
- Guests choosing the Dinner -n- Package Show for the 8 PM show will have their Buffet dinner in the comedy club and for 10 PM Shows, will have dinner Upstairs at Mojos then proceed to the Comedy Cellar. We do not have a Buffet Dinner for the 10pm shows.
- When purchasing General Admission tickets only, Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the show begins.
- When attending our 10pm Show, Please note that we will be seating at 10:10pm.
- SEATING IS ASSIGNED IN ADVANCE-If you and friends would like to sit together, you must purchase tickets under the same name or leave a message in the comments box when ordering. (Note: we will do our best to accommodate large groups but depending on shows, we cannot guarantee group seating).
- If tickets are no longer available online, please contact Mojos at 330-793-6656 and check for availability.
- WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS! PLEASE PURCHASE RESPONSIBLY!
- MOJO'S COMEDY CELLAR is an Adult Club. Anyone 18-20 is welcome, BUT they need to be signed in and accompanied by someone 21+.
- 6292 MAHONING AVENUE, AUSTINTOWN, OHIO 44515 (MAP)
- Have a question Contact us @ 330-793-6656 or Email us!
Recently named by Entertainment Weekly as one of the top 10 comics to watch, rapidly rising comedy sensation Pete Correale brings his keen eye for the humor found in daily life to Comedy Central with his first-ever special, "The Things We Do For Love." The show debuts on Saturday, May 30 at 11 PM (Eastern and Pacific times).
Praised for his "brash and energetic" humor by the Anchorage Daily News, Correale is a veteran of the comedy club and festival circuit as well as television talk shows like "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," "Late Night with David Letterman" and "Last Call with Carson Daily," and co-hosted the Sirius satellite radio show "Breuer Unleashed" with former "Saturday Night Live" star Jim Breuer for four years. The Long Island native began his comedy career after graduating from college in 1992 and moving to New York City, where he cooked hamburgers and mopped floors at the New York Comedy Club in exchange for stage time late in the night to hone his act. He quickly rose to headliner status a nd began making his living as a comedian.
"The Things We Do For Love" features Correale in front of a New York City streetscape set making his pungent observations on the absurdities, contradictions and weirdness of everyday life from the perspective of a regular guy (albeit one with a wickedly funny wit). The special spotlights his gift for finding laughs in love, marriage, drinking, smoking cigarettes in an increasingly non-smoking world, being married versus single, and living in New York City, among many other topics. Essential to the collective implication of "The Things We Do For Love," his wife is an unseen presence yet integral partner throughout in many of Correale's wickedly funny tales. Whether the subject is life and health insurance, taking his nieces and nephews to the Bronx Zoo, being a dog owner, carnival rides, or his sister running in the New York Marathon, Correale zeroes in on the inherent humor in everything he encounters and experiences to evoke fervent and knowing laughter from the live audience at the special’s taping. A viral Internet campaign and My Space and Facebook promotions over the next two months will tease comedy fans with snippets of Correale's wit to plug the special.